COFFEEBREAK FRANCHISE OFFERING
Trade Name : Coffeebreak Café International, Inc.
Nature of Business : Services for providing food and
drink (Coffee Shop)
Franchise fee : P 650,000.00 net of tax
Security Deposit : P 100,000.00 – refundable upon
expiration of the
Monthly Service Fee : 7% of the outlet’s monthly
Location : Franchisee’s Account, minimum space required
is 60 sqm
Construction & Renovation : Franchisee’s Account
Machines and Equipment : Franchisee’s Account
Furniture &Fixture : Franchisee’s Account
Franchise Duration : Five (5) years
Renewal Fee : P 500,000.00
- Use of the Coffeebreak Trade Name & Marks
- The franchisee is given the privilege to sell Coffeebreak products using the Coffeebreak trade name and trademark during the duration of
the franchise contract.
- Business Operations System
- The franchisee will use the business operations system developed by Coffeebreak Café International, Inc. to run its outlet smoothly and profitably.
- The business operations systems include:
- Outlet operation – furniture, equipments & tools, procedures, products,
quality standards, food safety practices, workplace safety and handling
- Outlet accounting – daily sales report, inventories, P&L statement
- Coffeebreak Operations Manual shall be provided on an on loan
basis provided it be returned after termination of the franchise agreement
and shall be bounded by a confidentiality statement
- CCII will also provide assistance for Record Keeping
and Personnel Management Tips
- Store Design, Signage and Décor Standards
- Coffeebreak Café International, Inc. shall provide for the design of Interior, complete architectural, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, sanitary and structural (if applicable) plans.
- It will also provide for the outdoor Signage designs, Menu Boards designs and other Indoor Signage designs
- Equipment, required supplies and Small Wares
- CCII will provide access to list of Equipment and
- CCII will provide list of required supplies to be
purchased by the Franchisee from the Commissary
- Marketing Support
- Marketing collaterals, which includes two (2) specially designed streamers and bundles
of flyers, are provided for free to the franchisee before
- These specially designed marketing collaterals bring
awareness and help promote business in new areas.
- Design consultancy and conceptualization for customized
marketing stuff are for free. However, additional and customized marketing stuff are on franchisee’s account.
- CCII has continuous Ads and Promo in TV, Radio and
- Franchisee can create in-store promo/marketing provided pre-approved by CCII.
- Point of Sales System
- 1 set of POS System Software and 1 set of Inventory System
Software are included.
- CCII shall provide complete training for the POS and Inventory System procedures.
- Operational and Technical Support
- In line with our never-ending drive to provide our
customers with the highest possible quality products and services, regular
and periodic outlet quality compliance audits are conducted by well-trained Coffeebreak Audit Team.
- Not only the Coffeebreak Audit Team does quality audits, they also determine the specific
needs of each outlet and address problems that may arise from day-to-day
- Cofffeebreak’s continuous research and development efforts aim to upgrade and to improve both the products and coffee business.
- CCII will provide 30-day rigid training
- Initial training for 6 of franchisee’s prospective personnel and the franchisee is free
of charge; additional training of the franchisee’s personnel is for the franchisee’s account.
- For franchisees within Metro Manila and Metro Iloilo,
training expenses shall be shouldered by Coffeebreak Café International, Inc.
- For prospective franchisees outside Metro Manila,
excluding Metro Iloilo, prospective franchisee shall pay for the accommodation and food of the trainers.
- On site training inside the existing Coffeebreak stores will be provided
- Uniforms good for the initial 6 personnel will be included.
- Franchisee will shoulder training allowance of personnel
on training. Additional training expenses such as board and lodging
should the need arise will be on franchisee’s account.
- CCII will provide assistance in the initial Selection
of the Personnel
- Franchisee will do the pre- screening of applicants and Franchisor will
be in charged of the Final Selection and Hiring of Personnel
- To control the quality of the product, all supplies
are purchased from the nearest Coffeebreak commissary.
- These supplies include all raw materials used in
product preparation and all packaging materials.
- Supplies purchased at Coffeebreak commissary are for Franchisee’s account through a 5-day PDC on the same day the order is picked
- All stocks and supplies purchased from Commissary
are for pick-up.
- Contract Duration: Five (5) years upon signing of contract
- Franchise agreement between Coffeebreak Café International, Inc and its franchisee is valid for a period of five years upon signing of contract.
- Franchisor on the same terms and conditions as the first contract.
- Franchisor reserves the right to terminate a franchise
agreement before expiration should the franchisee is found to be in
violation of the stipulations of the Franchise Agreement.
- Pre-opening and Start Up
- CCII will provide a store manager and an assistant
operations manager to assist in the first 3 days of operation.
- CCII will allow its store manager to assist until the first week of the
franchise store’s operation. However, the franchisee shall pay for
the accommodation and food of the personnel for outside Metro Manila/Metro Iloilo.
- Operational support
- CCII will assign representatives to conduct periodic
- CCII will assign representatives to assist in monitoring
and control of inventory
- Other Franchise Expenditures:
- Cost of site improvements or renovations
- Site security deposits, rentals and other advance
- Cost of business/government permits & licenses
- Training allowance or salary of prospective crews
- Utilities – electricity/power, water, etc.
- Meetings and Consultations
- CCII will provide a regular schedule of individual
meetings with the franchisee to discuss status, concerns and milestone
of the operation
Procedure for application:
- Submit application to the Franchise Officer or Area Manager.
- Franchise Application Form with 2pcs 2x2 picture
- Sketch map of proposed outlet location
- Letter of Intent
- One-on-one Interview with Franchise Officer.
- Attend scheduled franchise orientation.
- Site Evaluation
- Submit site evaluation result within ten days after
the date of franchise orientation.
- Submit requirements for processing of franchise agreement to the Franchise Officer within ten (10) days from receipt
of franchise application
- NBI clearance
- Police clearance
- Court clearance
- Authority to check bank account
- Two government ID’s
- Processing fee of P10,000.00 (for applicants outside of Metro Manila and Metro
- Review and Signing of Agreement
- Payment of 50% franchise fee.
- Submission and approval of designs
- Secure necessary governmental permits
- Training/Orientation on Outlet Operations of both franchisees
and their prospective crews.
- Full payment of franchise fee.
- P10, 000.00 processing fee is deductible from the total franchise
package cost; but is non-refundable in the event that the application
is not granted by the company for whatever reasons.
- Grand opening of franchise outlet.
Download Franchise Application Form here
Catherine T. Palencia
Mobile Phone # 09209622389/09328923353
Telefax no. (02) 6421870 or (02)5841601 or (033)3350935
69 C. Raymundo Ave., Caniogan Pasig City or
Door4 QHP Bldg. Arsenal Street, Iloilo city
COFFEEBREAK FRANCHISE PACKAGE created June 1, 2011 /3